Field-Based Learning is an important part of the graduate curriculum, allowing students to gain valuable industry experience and networking opportunities. Students can explore interests and use knowledge gained from course work in their work environment.
- Students pursuing a single MS or MBA degree may only take a total of two Field-Based Learning courses.
- Dual Degree students may take a total of three Field-Based Learning courses; however, only one such course can be shared across MS and MBA degrees.
Field-based options include:
- Credit-Bearing Internships
- Field-Based Directed Studies
- Global Business Experience courses
Note: Students are limited to taking no more than two Field-Based Learning courses to satisfy elective or concentration requirements. Students pursuing multiple MS degrees, dual degrees and concurrent certificates should speak with an advisor in Graduate Student Academic Advising to determine eligibility.