Minor in Global Management
The Minor in Global Management complements a student’s major with courses that develop the ability to work effectively across national and cultural boundaries.
|MG 228||Managing Diversity in the Workplace||3|
|MG 334||International Management Behavior||3|
|MG 331||Management of International Operations||3|
|or MG 332||Managing in the Global Business Environment|
|Select one Arts and Sciences course from the following:||3|
|International Economic Growth and Development|
|Perspectives on Global Commerce|
|History of the World Economy|
|Global Media Industries|
|Business Ethics: International Business Ethics|
Policies Related to Minors
- Some major/minor combinations are prohibited. See the major/minor exclusions list for more information.
- Courses taken to fulfill a minor can be applied as business-related electives, arts and sciences electives, unrestricted electives, the humanities/social science elective or the mathematics/natural sciences elective.
- The electives guide defines all classes as either arts and sciences or business. Students are strongly encouraged to maintain an awareness of where courses taken for a minor apply to their degree requirements.
- Courses fulfilling General Education requirements (except the humanities/social science elective and the math/natural science elective) may not be applied to a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill the modern language requirement for BA students cannot be applied to a minor.
- Courses fulfilling Business Core requirements may not be applied to a minor (except for the Business Studies Minor).
- A course taken under the Pass/Fail/D policy may be applied to the minor.
- Major courses (including courses applied to the Liberal Studies Major or Business Studies Major) may not be applied to a minor.
- Students may apply only one course (from sources such as transfer, IB or AP) not taken at Bentley or as part of a Bentley-approved study abroad program to the minor.
- Students may only complete a maximum of two minors.
- Students must achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 in the minor.