The Minor in Law is intended to make available a structured program for the study of law which may be appropriate for the goals of some students, but not necessarily for students seeking a career in law.
|Select four law (LA) courses beyond GB 110||12|
100-level Law courses are classified as Arts and Sciences.
200- and 300-level Law courses are classified as Business.
Policies Related to Minors
- Some major/minor combinations are prohibited. See the major/minor exclusions list for more information.
- Courses taken to fulfill a minor can be applied as business-related electives, arts and sciences electives, unrestricted electives, the humanities/social science elective or the mathematics/natural sciences elective.
- The electives guide defines all classes as either arts and sciences or business. Students are strongly encouraged to maintain an awareness of where courses taken for a minor apply to their degree requirements.
- Courses fulfilling General Education requirements (except the humanities/social science elective and the math/natural science elective) may not be applied to a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill the modern language requirement for BA students cannot be applied to a minor.
- Courses fulfilling Business Core requirements may not be applied to a minor (except for the Business Studies Minor).
- A course taken under the Pass/Fail/D policy may be applied to the minor.
- Major courses (including courses applied to the Liberal Studies Major or Business Studies Major) may not be applied to a minor.
- Students may apply only one course not taken at Bentley (from sources such as transfer, IB, AP, course away, non-Bentley study abroad program, etc.) to the minor.
- Students may only complete a maximum of two minors.
- Students must achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 in the minor.