The Minor in Entrepreneurial Studies complements a student’s major with coursework focused on creating a business or nonprofit organization or being an “intrapraneur” within a large organization.
|MG 335||Entrepreneurial Thinking||3|
|MG 336||New Venture Planning and Financing||3|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|Managing Strategic Alliances|
|Launching Your Business|
|Directed Study in Management (must be with Professor Tuffile)|
|Internship in Management Practice (must be with Professor Tuffile)|
|Select one of the following (all are classified as Arts and Sciences):||3|
|Theories of Persuasion|
|Business Ethics: International Business Ethics|
Policies Related to Minors
- Some major/minor combinations are prohibited. See the major/minor exclusions list for more information.
- Courses taken to fulfill a minor can be applied as business-related electives, arts and sciences electives, unrestricted electives, the humanities/social science elective or the mathematics/natural sciences elective.
- The electives guide defines all classes as either arts and sciences or business. Students are strongly encouraged to maintain an awareness of where courses taken for a minor apply to their degree requirements.
- Courses fulfilling General Education requirements (except the humanities/social science elective and the math/natural science elective) may not be applied to a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill the modern language requirement for BA students cannot be applied to a minor.
- Courses fulfilling Business Core requirements may not be applied to a minor (except for the Business Studies Minor).
- A course taken under the Pass/Fail/D policy may be applied to the minor.
- Major courses (including courses applied to the Liberal Studies Major or Business Studies Major) may not be applied to a minor.
- Students may apply only one course not taken at Bentley (from sources such as transfer, IB, AP, course away, non-Bentley study abroad program, etc.) to the minor.
- Students may only complete a maximum of two minors.
- Students must achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 in the minor.