Falcon Fast-track Program
Talented and motivated students at Bentley have a streamlined path for gaining two high-powered academic credentials. Students can combine any of the university’s undergraduate degrees in Business or the Arts and Sciences with a choice of masters programs offered at the Bentley Graduate School of Business. Starting graduate study in their fourth year at Bentley enables students to trim the typical time commitment for earning the two degrees.
Undergraduates may enroll in the Falcon Fast-Track Program between the second semester of their sophomore year and the second semester of their junior year. Qualified candidates will have a minimum grade point average of 3.2 and good-standing status within the institution. Enrolled students must attend assigned workshops and information sessions and, in some cases, complete an approved internship to be considered for admission to the Bentley Graduate School of Business.
Innovative and nationally ranked academic programs, a vibrant campus life, an emphasis on real-world learning and extensive state-of-the-art facilities provide the backdrop for undergraduate and graduate education at Bentley. Special benefits of the Falcon Fast-Track Program include:
- Access to the wider range of career choices that await master's-level degree holders.
- A waiver of the Graduate Management Admission Test requirement.
- A clear path toward meeting the 150 academic-credit-hour requirement to become licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Massachusetts and other states.
- Advising and career development opportunities tailored to your interests and goals.
The Falcon Fast-Track Program affords an opportunity to pursue any of the master’s degree programs listed below. Students are required to submit an application to the Bentley Graduate School of Business no later than the final semester of their senior year as undergraduates.
- Full time Emerging Leaders MBA
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA)
- Master of Science in Auditing Analytics (MSAA)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)1
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- Master of Science in Financial Planning (MSFP)
- Master of Science in Human Factors in Information Design (MSHFID)1
- Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT)
- Master of Science in Marketing Analytics (MSMA)
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST)
Program director’s permission is required for admission.